2000mm Corrugated Carton Stitching Machine , Big Carton Box Making Machine
I. General introduction
Stitching machine is one of the carton processing machine in the last part. Manual feeding of sheets, use copper wire to staple through the top stitching head. Therefore, the corrugated cardboard can be folded and closed into a carton for packing.
The cartons with stitching nails is more strong to hold heavy products. So most use for big and thick cartons. While for small boxes mostly use folder gluer.
II. Main features
1) It can stitch single flat wire, double flat wire, strengthen wire(two side double line stitch and middle single staple) finishing in one time. It can meet different demand for different stitching type.
2) The adjustment of carton box size and the distance of stitching only need one minute on touch screen which save time and make operation easily.
3) The touch screen can automatic adjust the distance of stitching and the stitch distance is 20--120mm which can be adjusted freely.
4) Equipped with photo-electric sensor for the paper feeding table and automatic lifting when feeding carton.
5) With the automatic counting function at the back part, the finished carton can be delivery to the conveying device by stack as the setting number (1--99) which is convenient for bundle.
6) The Gap of carton press rubber wheel can be electric adjustment.
7) Equipped with the front and rear two-way plate and it can stitch none cover, small or color carton box.
8) Automatic wire feeding system, 20kgs flat wire holding, saving time.
9) The computer can store 1000 orders.
10) The machine adopt electrical isolation transformer protection
11) Suitable for 3-ply 5-ply 7-ply (when 7-ply,need to explain in advance).
12) Can stitch carton box with cover or carton box without cover (Under then condition of none cover carton box stitching, need clear in advance).
|Max sheet size(A+B)*2 (mm)||3800|
|Min sheet size(A+B)*2 (mm)||800|
|Max carton length A (mm)||1140|
|Min carton length A (mm)||250|
|Max carton width B (mm)||760|
|Min carton width B (mm)||150|
|Max carton height(C+D+C) (mm)||3000|
|Min carton height(C+D+C) (mm)||250|
|Max wave cover part C(mm)||330|
|Min wave cover part C(mm)||70|
|Max carton height D(mm)||2000|
|Min carton height D(mm)||150|
|Max width of stitching E(mm)||40|
|Stitching distance (mm)||30-120|
|Paper feeding table height (mm)||900|
IV. Machine photos