|Color:||Customer’s Request||Feature:||Save Worker Cost|
|Usage:||Making Corrugated Cardboard Paper||Material:||Steel|
|Warranty:||12 Months||After-sales:||Engineer Available To Service Machinery|
corrugated paperboard production line,
carton production line
Automatic Corrugated Cardboard Production Line Corrugated Box Making Machine
Corrugated cardboard production line is the key production equipment for corrugated carton production enterprises. In the face of more and more fierce market competition, corrugated carton enterprises have to meet the requirements of multiple orders, small quantities and fast delivery of corrugated cardboard users. It is necessary to improve the production line of corrugated cardboard production line by improving the automation of corrugated cardboard production line. The level of production management can achieve the goal of improving quality, improving efficiency, saving energy, saving manpower, reducing material consumption and reducing waste products. The cadre equipment is the key to achieve this goal. The corrugated carton enterprises should upgrade the cadres and equipment of the old production line in an all-round way, and the new production line should be equipped with production management system. Automatic cadre equipment.
Main Technical Parameters and Requirements
Economic Speed: 80m/min for 3 Ply sheet
SM-WZ Hydraulic Mill Roll Stand
1. Operating style of paper stand: fully hydraulic type
2. Available paper dia.: Φ400mm - Φ1600mm
3. Max. single-loading weight: 3000kg
4. Main shaft: Ø 215mm
Hydraulic System Parameters
1. Work pressure: 12－16 MPa
2. Work range of hydraulic cylinder(swinging): Φ100mm×460mm
3. Dia. of hydraulic cylinder(clamping): Φ63mm×720mm
1. The symmetric structure can be installed with two bundles of base paper at the same time used to change papers without halting.
2. The hydraulic driver is adopted to finish base paper lifting, clamping, loosening and centering.
3. The clip head is in expansion design.
4. The pneumatic brake is adopted for tension control, which can be on-line control with Paper Splicer.
Main bought-in components and raw materials
1. Main shaft: high quality seamless pipe from Tianjin
2. Side wallboards: welded by Q235A plate from Hebei Handan
3. Arms: casting HT200 from Hebei
4. Main channel: 300mm from Tangshan
Rail and Trolley
1. The base paper is fed in for use, conveniently and flexibly
2. The whole rail is under ground with its main structure welded by 16# channel from Tianjin or Jinan, firm and durable.
3. Two trolleys are matched for paper feeding from two sides
SMYR Single &Triple roll Pre-heater
1. Each roller surface is treated with exactly grinding and chrome plating, glorious and durable
2. Electrically wrap angles adjusting ensures paper pre-heating area within 60－270°
3. The pre-heating roller is professionally produced, conforming to the national safety standard of pressure vessel, should be with certificates.
4. The pre-heating roller and paper leading roller are treated with electric plating
5. Wrap angles are electrically adjusted for various papers and speeds
Raw materials and bought-in components
1. Side wallboards: casting HT200 from Hebei
2. Paper leading roller: 20#steel from Tianjin or Baotou
3. Pre-heating roller: 20G steel from Tianjin or Baotou.
Parameters of Main Parts:SMDM 120 Single
1. Main corrugated roller:Ø292mm
2. Pressure roller:Ø292mm 45# seamless steel pipe, quenched
3. Glue Roller: Φ216mm 45# seamless steel pipe, surface treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating
4. Glue Scraping Roller: Φ130mm 20# seamless steel pipe
5. Pre-heating Roller: Φ320mm 20G
6. Glue tray thickness 2mm stainless steel
1. This machine adopts independent motor transmission and variable-frequency control.
2. It adopts wind adsorption for paper guiding to keep flute stability at high speed
3. The corrugated paper is adsorbed to the middle corrugated roller to form a negative pressure zone of 180°and then to finish the rolling of corrugation through the vacuum box by fan.
4. The width of suction slot of lower corrugated roller is not more than 2mm, able to reduce the stripe mark on single side corrugated cardboard.
5. The transmission part adopts universal joint transmission and separates the vibration source, which makes the maintainability higher, the transmission more stable and the operation more reliable.
6. The reducer casing adopts oil bath lubrication and closed gear transmission, reducing the vibration of machine.
7. This machine adopts auto-cycle glue supply and pneumatic control glue supply and return, making it be characterized by buffering effect.
8. The glue roller surface is treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating
9. Upper and lower corrugated rollers are made of 52CrMo high quality alloy steel.
10. Corrugated roll made of Haili
11. Flute profile: (B flute- teeth and C flute- teeth)
Raw materials and Bought-in Components
1. Side Wallboards and base: HT200 Place of origin: Hebei
2. Base and transmission parts : HT200 Original :Hebei
TO-B Dual-layer Overbridge
1. Dia. of paper pulling roller: up-front: Φ135mm, up-back: Φ135mm
2. Dia. of low-speed feeding roller: driving roller: Φ135mm, driven roller: Φ135mm
3. Tension roller: Φ85mm, lifting roller: Φ85mm
4. Leading roller: Φ85mm
1. Single- corrugated sheet from single facer shall be exactly transmitted to the tension brake or suction brake for use by overbridge transmission system.
2. It is matched with suction straining system, 3KW high-voltage centrifugal variable-frequency blower for sheet vacuum adsorbing and straining and electrical deviation corrector to ensure good sheet gluing.
3. Two operational panels are installed and controlled by electrics, which can be adjusted on or off the bridge.
4. The separate variable-frequency driver is adopted for collecting part to be online with single facer and the single-corrugated sheet from single facer shall be sent transmitted onto the overbridge to be kept in certain stock for speed compensation and next into the three-roll pre-heater for pre-heating and then into the pasting machine and double facer for gluing and forming.
5. Two sets of belt tilting device are matched for paper transmitting stand. The sheet shall be in wave overlapping under lower stacking speed for sheet stock..
Raw materials and Bought-in Components
1. Main bridge stand:20# channel from Tangshan
2. Conveyer belt of paper pulling part: industrial cotton belt from Shenyang
3. Conveyer belt of paper storage part: parallel transmitting rubber belt from Tianjin
Corrugated flute roller type parameter list
|Flute type||Flute height||Flute in 300mm||Paper shrinkage rate|