Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Driven Type:||Electric||Power Supply:||380V 50Hz|
corrugated cardboard cutter,
corrugated sheet cutting machine
Type NC Roll To Sheet Cutting Machine Exquisite Printing Pattern 380V 50Hz
The slitter-cutter machine is one of the important unit of the corrugated cardboard production line. It is a mechanical equipment for cutting the finished product of cardboard. Its technical performance and equipment adjustment not only affect the overall production speed of the tile line, but also play a vital role in the size accuracy and external quality of cardboard and cartons. It is suitable for crosscutting, whiteboard, kraft paper, paper plastic composite, plastic hard sheet and other reel materials. The feature uses computer control (automatic length, number alarm, automatic stop, counting), servo motor (step motor) feed, rear discharge material, magnetic powder brake, flat knife cut off and leveling, feed pressure roller (air pressure), automatic deviation (B) (can be selected according to different materials), frequency conversion speed regulation; external function: cutting printed material Material photoelectric tracking (G), which can be selected from different materials.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Type:WJ-200-2200 single corrugated cardboard production line.
2. Max Produce width:2200mm
3. Design speed:200m/min
4. Economic speed:900-120m/min
5. Note:Production line speed test paper should meet the following requirements:(Equipment surface temperature not lower than 172 ℃ above)
Paper grade of not less than B grade
Paper moisture content of about:11%±2%
6. Flute-type combination:A ,C, B, E(Or a choice by the customer)
7. Steam about500Kg/Hr; Maximum pressure:1.2Mpa;Common pressure:0.8-1.1Mpa
8. Power supply:380V 50Hz Three-phase four-wire system
9. Equipment installed total power:about 90KW Actual electric consumption:about30KW
10. Equipment area:about 30m×11m×5m(Specific length of foundation Figure prevail)
11. Equipment out of paper orientation:according to user’factory to determine drive left or right
12. Equipment applicability,Available in A, B, C class domestic or imported paper Paper.
Contact Person: Angie Guo