Automatic Corrugation Machine
Corrugated Cardboard Production Line
Flexo Printer Slotter Die Cutter
Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine
Corrugated Board Cutting Machine
Flute Laminating Machine
Folder Gluer Machine
Die Cutting And Creasing Machine
Carton Box Stitching Machine
Carton Strapping Machine
Corrugated Machine Parts
Semi - Automatic 2 Color Flexo Printing Machine High Effieciency With Chain Feeder Type
|Color||Customer’s Request||Function||High Effieciency|
|Usage||Cutting Corrugated Cardboard||Material||Steel|
|Warranty||12 Months||After-sales||Engineer Available To Service Machinery|
flexo printer slotter machine,
flexo printing slotting machine
Semi-Automatic Chain Feeder Type Flexo Printer Slotter Die Cutter Machine
|2||Max. Feeding size||1600mm×2400mm|
|3||Max. Printing size||1600mm×2400mm|
|4||Suitable paper thickness||1-10mm|
|5||Inner wallboard width||2400mm|
|6||Knives outer diameter||Ø530mm|
1. Wall board material is casting iron, thickness 40mm, will not be out of shape. Spot facing work adopt high precision display processing, center distance of holes can reach ±0.01mm.
2. Helical tooth gears on main drive which adopted 45# steel, treated with gear shaving with high precision facility, closed spray lubrication system, put oil before run the machine, can lower down the noise, decrease the abrasion of gears, and prolong the lifetime of gears.
3. All bearings use HRB brand.
4. Adopt electrical counter, can control the paper qty exactly.
5. Use good quality electrics of Chinese brand.
6. Upper slotting shaft:external diameter156mm, upper slotter holder:external diameter 388mm,geared ring adopt globular graphite material,It’s wear-resisting.
Lower slotter shaft:110mm, slotting knife:width 7mm
Corner cutter holder: width 50mm. The slotting knife holder and creasers move in transverse direction synchronously.
7. Adjust 4 slotting knives by manual together to change the slotting depth together, finish the carton height adjustment in one time together.
8. Manual transverse moving of 4 slotting knives separately. Knives and creasers left-right moving together.