|Usage:||For Cardboard Slitting / Cutting||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Alloy|
|Holes Qty:||Have Holes And No Holes Both Types||Sizes:||200x122x1.2mm Or Customized|
slitting machine parts,
eastman cutting machine parts
Tungsten Carbide Alloy Thin Blade, Corrugated Cardboard Sheet Cutting Knife
I. General introduction
This product is in strict accordance with international standards ISO2296, People's Republic of China National Standard GB / T 14301-93 production. This kind of products is suitable for cutting laminated chipboard, MDF, Multi-board with the thickness of less than 35mm. Mainly used for ordinary steel, hardened steel, copper, aluminum and other metal materials and stainless steel, titanium, printed off and milling machining milling circuit boards and other difficult to machine materials. If for cutting laminated materials, need to together with scoring saw blade.
Compared with the high-speed hacksaw piece cutter, can achieve high-speed milling, processing efficiency. Milling precise size and finish, high product quality. Carbide hardness high red hardness, long wear life, so the overall carbide cutter blade is advanced tool currently in full play the advantages of its premise, considering its low production costs but so in recent years, using it to replace the high-speed sheet cutter hacksaw users is growing very fast.
In addition the we also manufacture solid carbide single angle cutters, double angle cutters asymmetric, symmetric double angle cutters, convex milling cutters, concave milling cutters, knives, and other kinds of special discord Park cutter, inlaid hard three wrong tooth carbide blade cutter, the whole tooth grinding HSS sheet cutter, circular knives. the outer diameter of the flange is not less than a third of the blade.
II. Features of Blade
1. Triple tempt for optimum wear resistance.
2. Long service life for an extra clean cut of tissue paper, toilet roll.
3. Precise heat treatment.
4. Excellent cutting longevity and wear resistance.
5. High intensity,high toughness,small thermal deformation.
6. Blades are eliminated unwanted and uncontrollable residual stress.
III. Finish of side faces
1. With two-sided compound bevel consisting of secondary and primary bevel
2. Geometry of bevel optimized for the application.
3. Polished bevel for minimum friction.
IV. Techinical parameters
|No.||Outer diameter (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
V. Packaging and Shipment
1. PE film or Kraft paper - keep air/water/humid away,thus rust-proofing
2. Bubble Wrap - increases the impact resistance ability
3. Rubber Slip or Corrugated Angle - gives special care to knife edges
4. Wood Screws crates - makes opening easier without damaging the crates
5. Corrugated boxes or Wooden crates - provide superior protection and stack-ability