Payment & Shipping Terms:
creasing die cutting machine,
creasing and die cutting machine
Continuous Rotary Die Cutting Machine For Corrugated Hot Stamping Customized Color
Due to the continuous rotation of the drum when the rotary die cutting machine works, the production efficiency is the highest among all kinds of die cutting machines. But the die cutting plate needs to be curved to form curved surface. The plate making is rather troublesome, and the cost is relatively high. It is technically difficult. Therefore, the circular die cutting machine is often used in mass production. The die cutting method of circular die cutting machine is generally divided into two types: hard cutting and soft cutting. Hard cutting refers to the rigid contact between the cutter and the pressure roller when the die is cut, so the die cutter is easier to wear. The soft cutting method is to cover a layer of engineering plastic on the surface of the pressure drum. When die cutting, the cutting tool can have a certain cut in. This can protect the cutter and guarantee the complete cut off, but the plastic layer needs to be replaced regularly.
Circular press round soft roller die cutting machine features: vacuum adsorption auxiliary paper,gear high frequency heat treatment surface fine grinding,die cutting using electric 360 degree phase adjustment,die cutting using automatic device to move 400mm horizontally.
1. The vacuum adsorption is used to assist the paper.
2. High frequency heat treatment of gear surface fine grinding;
3. The 360 degree phase adjustment is adopted in the die cutting.
4. The die cutting uses an automatic device to move 400mm horizontally.
5. The differential speed device is used to automatically adjust the upper roller speed.
6. The automatic repair function of the upper roller is installed.
|MAX PAPER SIZE||1400X2400|
|MIN PAPER SIZE||350X350MM|
Contact Person: Angie Guo