Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Speed:||Manual Control||Driven Type:||Eletric|
|Blade QTY:||3-10||Creasing QTY:||4-18|
cardboard slitting machine,
slitter scorer machine
Electric Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine Electric Driven Manual Control Speed
Increasing the QTY of shafts of the thin blade slitter scorer adopted two shafts in front and back of the slitter can minimize the length of cardboard which is suitable to the common paper and the small baffle paper. Electric control working width of the blades and automatic self locking improve the working efficiency.
Paper delivery department
1. The size adjustment of paper board adopts screw adjusting mechanism, and one person operates simply and quickly.
2. Convenient and adjustable paper table, better adapt to all kinds of cardboard, and paper delivery is stable and accurate.
3. High quality rubber seamless belt is adopted for paper feeding, which has high friction, long service life, low noise, easy maintenance and high economic benefit.
4. The transmission shaft adopts the pattern roller to increase the friction between the belt and the paper belt so as to ensure the smooth and high-speed conveying of the cardboard.
1. Before and after cutting, double rubber axles are used to feed paper at close distance (front and rear rubber axles are 325mm apart). After pressing, it is easy to form and adjust. It can separate sheets without pressing. The phenomenon of easy deviation of back pressure line can be overcome by cutting.
2. Adopt electric adjusting knife pitch, pneumatic automatic locking, improve the automation of the machine, easy to use, adjust accurately, save labor and time, reduce labor intensity.
3. Cutting part: Using high quality tungsten steel alloy blade, sharp blade, long service life, cut out cardboard cut neat, no fracturing, no burr.
4. Indentation part: adopt five point pressing line, indentation gap synchronous adjustment. The line is beautiful, no detonating line, easy to bend.
5. Electrical appliances adopt domestic famous brand or imported products with reliable performance.
Min. Slitting length
Min. Slitting width
Min. Indentation width
Max. Piling height
Contact Person: Angie Guo