Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||About Customer||Function:||High Quality|
|Usage:||Making Corrugated Paperboard||Installed Capacity:||40-200KW|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales:||Engineer Available To Service Machinery|
corrugated paperboard production line,
carton production line
5 Layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line , Electrical Cardboard Packaging Machine
It is mainly composed of mill roll stand,single-roller pre-heater,single facer,overbridge,multi-roller pre-heater,pasting machine,double facer,cutting machine,slitting machine ,sheet stand,NC cut off and stacking machine as well as glue making system,electric control system and so on.
Workflow:The paper shall be transmitted from mill roll stand to single-roller pre-heater for pre-heating and humidity adjusting,to single facer for further heating,fluting and gluing to be single corrugated sheet,then to overbridge through pulling for orderly transmitting,to multi-roller pre-heater for again heating,to pasting machine for gluing ,to double facer for bottom paper combination to be corrugated sheet,slitting machine and NC cut off for required sheet and lastly to stacking machine for stacking and outputting.
Main Technical Parameters and Requirements
1. Design Speed:100m/min
2. Economic Speed: 80m/min for 5 Ply sheet
3. Working Width:900mm-1800mm
Flute Profile: (up to the customer )
4. The raw paper used in line speed test should meet the following requirements:
5. Grade of Raw Paper ≥B
6. Water Rate of Raw Paper: 11%±1%
7. Surface Paper: 150－200g/㎡
8. Core Paper: 150－200g/㎡
9. Corrugated Paper: 105－180g/㎡
10. Line Length: (The exact length shall be based on the foundation drawing)
11. Flow Direction: As per the workshop
Parts Provided by Customer
1. Steam Heating System: 1 set of 2000Kg/Hr steam boiler, pressure: 0.8－1.0Mpa
Main steam pipeline Φ114mm and water-recycling pipeline Φ89mm
2. Compressed air pipeline and glue pipeline
3. Pipelines of the power, wireless connect to operation cabinet and circuit
4. Water source, water supply pipeline and bucket
5. Foundation preparations: water, electricity, steam, etc.
6. Raw paper, corn (potatoes) starch, industrial sodium hydroxide, borax and anything else for trial running.
7. Machine oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, lubricating grease and high temperature grease.
8. Provide food and accommodation of installation and debugging stuffs , also provide workers to help installation.
Contact Person: Cristina Meng